Ingredients (makes 12)
75 grams rice stick noodles
1/2 t sesame oil
2 t lime juice
2 t sweet chilli sauce
12 large rice paper sheets
24 large mint leaves
24 fresh coriander sprigs
1 small cucumber, julienned into 12 x 0.5cm batons
1 medium carrot (120 gms), coarsely grated
1 medium red capsicum (200 gms), thinly sliced 75 gms snow peas
1. Place the noodles in a medium heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes, or until tender, then drain.
2. Combine the noodles with the sesame oil, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce.
3. Place 1 sheet rice paper in a large bowl of warm water until softened. Carefully lift the sheet from the water and place it on a large plate. Pat it dry with kitchen paper.
4. Place 2 chives along the centre of the sheet. Add 2 mint leaves, 2 coriander leaves and 1 cucumber baton.
5. Arrange some of the carrots, capsicum, snow peas and noodles on top.
6. Roll the sheet, enclosing the ends first and then the sides. Alternatively, you can leave one end open (as in the illustration)
7. Repeat the steps to make the remaining rolls.
8. Serve with additional sweet chilli sauce.