Tick all the boxes with this multi-purpose lesson that covers
- food safety and hygiene knowledge
- knife skills on how to use, clean and store knives safely and correctly
- knife skills for simple garnish techniques- julienne, chiffonade
- hands on food preparation of great tasting snacks including food styling and presentation
- hand washing, clean ‘as you go’, washing and drying up and putting away
- building up kids confidence in the kitchen
Lesson Two for our Year 7 Food Skills program covers all the boxes listed above. Imagine twenty-two 12 and 13 year olds bouncing in with ‘We’re preparing rice paper rolls’?
In this quick and easy lesson “Rice Paper Rolls’ our students can gain all of these important skills in the space of one hour.
Click on the recipe Rice paper Rolls